All suppliers of fibre-optic modules need to program the on-board EEPROM. In the past this was done at the factory but in recent times, there has been a trend towards programming optics in the field. This reduces costs and provides a faster response time to the end user as less inventory has to be kept. We have helped many optics suppliers make that a reality.
We can supply a customised solution for all your optical programming needs:
- Completely USB-powered – no external supplies required.
- A huge range of options available.
- Comprehensive documentation and support to get your software working, fast.
- UK-based technical support.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Links to software and case manufacturers, if needed.