We have supplied boards with all these options previously. The main ones can be specified on our request-a-quote page, but do ask if you want something different.
- SFP/SFP+, XFP, QSFP/QSFP28, CXP, GBIC
- X2, XENPAK, CFP, CFP2, CFP4, CFP8
- Multiple slots of the same type can be added on the same board for bulk factory programming. Eg: 4x SFP slots.
- Cages without retaining lugs are available, allowing optics can be quickly removed without using the de-latch mechanism.
- Different types of USB interfaces: USB-B for maximum ruggedness, USB-micro for maximum compatibility, USB-C for maximum power.
- Access to all control/monitor lines is possible: TxEnable, LOS, TxFault, /INT, IntL, LPMode etc
- Some optical modules require a hardware “back-door” to be opened, this can be added. E.g. Pulling Mod-Def0 high.
- Add temperature monitoring.
- All power supplies on the board are compatible with the relevant multi-source agreement.
- Add optional voltage and current monitoring to each optical module.
- For higher power optics, use a USB-C connector.
- For very high power devices, add an external 5V power supply.
- Add connector for external fan.
- Change LED colours / positions
- Add LEDs to monitor specific functions (E.g. LOS, TxEnable)
- Add RGB LED(s) with driver – flashing, colour cycling, “pulsing” effects. You can program this to pulse when the power is on, or change colour when data is being programmed etc.
- Change size/shape/colour of PCB
- Add mounting holes, cut-outs to suit your case design
- Add/remove rubber feet
- Supplied with or without USB cable
- Supplied in a cardboard box or bulk-packed in bubble-bags
- Serial number can be programmed to your preferred format
- Barcode labels on the PCB and external packaging